Is this you?
Do any of these situations sound familiar?
1. You’re frustrated that you never seem able to take time to do things for yourself on the spur of the moment like you used to.
2. You never seem to stop working – your cell phone never stops ringing. You are answering calls up to 10pm at night.
3. You have been looking forward to retirement but now it is here you find financially you can’t afford to retire and need to keep on working.
4. Your children also have to work full-time to make ends meet and now you have to be on call to care for grandchildren to help them out.
5. You are exhausted from not having time to do any self-care for yourself.
6. You keep hoping something will happen to make things easier but you don’t have the energy or time to do anything about this yourself.
Who can benefit from what I do?
Busy mothers and fathers
Single parents – mothers and fathers raising children
Students studying and working more than one job
Working women and career women
Grandparents helping out caring for grandchildren
What I do works best with people who:
1. are open to taking responsibility for their own healing
2. recognize they may have negative beliefs that are sabotaging them
3. respond well to forms of energy healing
4. are open to the idea of healing with energy, e.g. acupuncture, kinesiology, Reiki, Flower Essences.
If you would like to understand more about how energy healing works and what I have been saying resonates with you, I recommend you take the first step on this path by signing up here for my free email newsletter which also comes with a free workbook (coming soon in the next two weeks ) so that you can start straight away to create a little bit of space for yourself.
If you are wondering how all this works, click here to visit my How It All Works page.